5 Jun 2017

Memoirs of Myanmar I: landscapes

To celebrate the Near Year (plus, coincidentally, my own birthday) I decided to visit my neighbor country again, a country I had been to twice before and that I really love for its warm people and beautiful landscapes, Myanmar, but this time I would travel a bit further up North for the first time and visit the culturally rich cities of Mandalay and Bagan plus the scenic area of Inle Lake. This would again be a family trip, for I would be traveling with my sister and partner, and it would be the last stretch of my Christmas holiday before resuming work the second week of January, so I was excited and eagerly anticipating the day we would fly there. I will divide the images I have selected from the trip in two articles, the first of which is going to be about the places, sights and landscapes that doted our 10 days in the country.

Sunrise in Bagan I, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Sunrise in Bagan II, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Sunrise in Bagan III, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Sunrise in Bagan IV, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Sunrise in Bagan V, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Sunset in Bagan I, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 15mm
Sunset in Bagan II, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Bike and toilet, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 15mm
Laundry, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 15mm
Parasol, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Plumes I, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Plumes II, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Falling petals, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 15mm
Waterlily, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Hpo Win Daung Caves, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 15mm
Buddha, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 15mm
Mandalay Hill, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 15mm
Reflection in Bagan, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 15mm
Inle Lake I, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Inle Lake II, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Inle Lake III, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Laykyun Setkyar, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 15mm
Balloons over Bagan I, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm
Balloons over Bagan II, GX80 + Panasonic Leica 42.5mm

2 comments: